Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suzy hobbies

2 posters

Go down

suzy hobbies Empty suzy hobbies

Post  suzy Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:22 am

I love going to car boot sales ,it is a big hobbie of mine !!!. I also enjoy learning more and more about computers and would love to learn about graphic design . I am a great film collector as well and horror films are my fav Smile Smile .I enjoy going to the park with my kids and helping them with homework etc lol! and if i get a chance love going out for a chat and a drink !!! flower Cool

suzy

Back to top Go down

suzy hobbies Empty Re: suzy hobbies

Post  lanzachick83 Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:42 pm

suzy wrote:I love going to car boot sales ,it is a big hobbie of mine !!!. I also enjoy learning more and more about computers and would love to learn about graphic design . I am a great film collector as well and horror films are my fav Smile Smile .I enjoy going to the park with my kids and helping them with homework etc lol! and if i get a chance love going out for a chat and a drink !!! flower Cool

I was gonna put a post up but your post pretty much sums up what i like too! Great minds hun Very Happy
lanzachick83
lanzachick83

Back to top Go down

Post  suzy Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:45 pm

im glad to find someone else who has the same interests ,we do have great minds the hun xxxx lol!

suzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down